Sean Bean and co
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur Sean bean en anglais et en français

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Rules - please read and sign. (updated on Sat Oct. 13, 2007)

AuteurMessage
Myowyn
Admin
Myowyn

Féminin

Rules - please read and sign. (updated on Sat Oct. 13, 2007) Empty
MessageSujet: Rules - please read and sign. (updated on Sat Oct. 13, 2007)   Rules - please read and sign. (updated on Sat Oct. 13, 2007) Icon_minitimeVen 26 Oct - 17:58

Original message by Amy:

Posting Rules:

Rules on formatting your posts:

a) l337 speak: we are not complete grammar nazis, but do not make posts that nobody understands. You’ve got a full keyboard in front of you, there’s no need to replace letters with numbers. It’s difficult to read.

b) StIcKy KeYiNg: dO nOt StIcKy KeY, iT iS rEaLly AnNoYiNg – it does not look “cute” or “quirky”, as before, it’s just really really annoying and difficult to read.

c) Swearing: Try not to swear too much. Simply, be polite, but if you do think swearing is appropriate then you can go for it. However, anyone using the “C-word” will be banned from this forum immediately. There’s no call for that.

Rules on the content of your posts:

a) Flaming: Nastiness is not tolerated here. It’s fine to say “I don’t like Boromir, he just seems so cruel”, but don’t make nasty comments about Sean Bean. In simple words, do not flame anyone and be kind with each other.

b) On Topic: You must stay on topic. Don’t dissolve the subjects into in-jokes and silliness. This is not the reason these forums were started. If you want to have a conversation with your friend, then use MSN. We do have off-topic sections for general chat and jokes, so please utilise them.

c) Intolerance: In short, no homophobia, sexism, racism … basically any kind of intolerance.
We want a friendly and welcoming place for people to talk, and for this to be accomplished, we need you to think before you type. No blanket statements, and example of this is “all men are pigs”, anything that generalises a large section of people is rude and narrow-minded.

d) Actors’ private life: We do not allow nasty comments about the actors’ private life. It’s ok to give the latest information, the name of Sean’s (or David Wenham’s) newest love interest but don’t judge their choices. They drink, they love, they do a lot of things that are none of our concern. Please, respect that. As a further note, we do not allow nasty comments about the members of their family either.

Where do you get started?
Introduce yourself! If you don’t do it within 24 hours after your registration, your account will be deleted. Do not type your introduction post in someone else’s, it’s just confusing, just create your own thread with your name so we know you are here.

What are the limitations on signatures and avatars?
# Banners: Banners should be no larger than 500x250 pixels.
# Avatars: Avatars should not be bigger than 150/200 pixels.
# Text: No offensive text, no swearing in your signature.

A 18 section, so what the heck?
This section contains fanfictions and artwork (pictures, banners, avatars, wallpapers, icons…) for adults. If you want to have access this section, you have to request it. But we also have rules around there:
# To have access to that section you must have at least 25 serious post (no flood).
# You must certify that you are 18 or over.
# You are aware that the Admins of the board are in no way responsible for any reactions you may have for the content.

If I break a rule, what happens?
It depends on the infraction, but generally the way it will go is like this:
# One instance of rule-breaking: Your will receive a serious warning via PM.
# Second instance of rule-breaking: Your access to the forum will be limited to the “general discussion” for a week.
# Third instance: You’re out. Your IP address will be noted, so that if you sign up with another account, we will know.
# This is not the absolute way things will go, sometimes there may be an instance where we will have to skip straight to banning, or a rule might be more of a guideline and an apology will get the job done. This is at the discretion of the Admins.

I’m having technical issues, what do I do?
# We have a thread where you can ask for help. Explain your situation as clearly as possible. Please try not to post the same subject twice. Before asking, just make sure it hasn’t been answered already.

I’m having problems with a certain post/certain forum member, what do I do?
The best thing to do in that situation is to approach the Admins of the site (details below). After informing us of the problem, you have to wait. Myowyn and myself (Amy) have lives outside of the internet and we won’t probably be online at the moment you run into the problem. After we are aware of the problem, we will want to discuss it. Do not make posts on the boards about the problem or anything like that. Just wait for our response.

Forum Hierarchy:

Who are the Webmistress/Admins/Co-Admins/Moderators?

Webmistress:
# Jade is the person who created, coded and helped the admins dealing with the technical side of the forum.

Admins:
# Myowyn is the lovely owner of the board. She is a very nice person but don’t think she will be kind if you break the rules. Her word is final!
# Amy is … as I can’t describe myself I would just say that I am in charge of the David Wenham section.

Co-Admin:
# Pinpin is an effective collaborator. As a huge Bean crazie, she is in charge of the Sean Bean section.

Moderators:
# No moderators yet.

SHOULD THE NEED ARISE, THESE RULES MAY HAVE TO BE UPDATED. MAKE SURE YOU REGULARY CHECK THEM!

We are all here to help, and if you have any problems, just send us a private message.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://shaunmarkbean1.1fr1.net
Myowyn
Admin
Myowyn

Féminin

Rules - please read and sign. (updated on Sat Oct. 13, 2007) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rules - please read and sign. (updated on Sat Oct. 13, 2007)   Rules - please read and sign. (updated on Sat Oct. 13, 2007) Icon_minitimeLun 29 Oct - 1:04

Read and approved
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://shaunmarkbean1.1fr1.net

Rules - please read and sign. (updated on Sat Oct. 13, 2007)
Page 1 sur 1